- 1 (12-ounce) russet potato, scrubbed and unpeeled
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- Truffle hot sauce or hot sauce of choice, to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon black sesame seeds (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Line a large baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper.
- Slice potato into roughly 12 lengthwise slices, about 1/4-inch thick each. Arrange on the baking sheet. Brush both sides of the potato slices with the oil. Sprinkle with the salt.
- Roast the potato slices for 15 minutes. Flip each slice over. Sprinkle with the rosemary. Bake until browned and crisped as desired, about 12 minutes more.
- Arrange on a plate—or stack ‘em up. Drizzle with hot sauce. If desired, sprinkle with the sesame seeds. Serve with (vegan) mayo (optional).
Per serving: 250 calories, 14g total fat, 2g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 0mg cholesterol, 300mg sodium, 31g total carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 1g total sugars includes 0g added sugars, 4g protein
- Serving Size: about 6 "chips"