- 1 cup organic or natural chocolate frozen yogurt
- 2 tablespoons plain unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk beverage
- 1 tablespoon vanilla-flavored vodka
- 2 tablespoons organic or natural chocolate graham crumbs
- 1 navel orange wedge
- 1 tablespoon plain organic grass-fed Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon mild honey or coconut nectar
- 1/8 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 fresh sweet cherry
- Add the frozen yogurt, almond milk, and vodka to a blender. Cover and puree.
- Pour into a sturdy martini or other cocktail glass (not into crystal) and freeze at least 4 hours (or up to 24 hours in advance).
- When the beverage is frozen solid, pour the chocolate graham crumbs onto a small shallow dish. Rub the orange wedge around the edge of the martini glass. Dip the edge into the crumbs until the rim is well coated. (Note: Only a portion of the graham crumbs will adhere to the glass.)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, honey and vanilla until well combined. Dollop onto the frozen beverage, top with a cherry, and enjoy with a small spoon.
Per serving: 300 calories, 7g total fat, 4.5g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 25mg cholesterol, 150mg sodium, 45g total carbohydrate, 4g dietary fiber, 39g sugars, 7g protein
- Serving Size: 1 martini
this is absolutely brilliant!! love the whole martini/frozen combo. yum!
Gee thanks, Regan!!! 🙂
Oh man. Yum! Bring on the sun so I can sip/spoon this one up. It’s STILL raining here!!
Hope it stopped raining there by now, Serena! Enjoy it! 🙂