- 1.5 ounces fresh basil leaves (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, pan-toasted
- 1/4 cup shelled, roasted, unsalted pistachios
- 1/4 cup shelled hemp seeds
- 2 large garlic cloves
- Juice of 1 small lemon* (2 tablespoons)
- 2 teaspoons nutritional yeast flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Add all ingredients to a blender and puree.
- Adjust seasonings.
- That’s it!
Per serving: 160 calories, 16g total fat, 2g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 0mg cholesterol, 180mg sodium, 2g total carbohydrates, 1g dietary fiber, 1g total sugars includes 0g added sugars, 3g protein
*For a lemony twist, grate the peel before juicing the lemon and add desired amount of the zest to taste.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons