- 8 ounces dry noodles of choice, such as brown rice/corn spaghetti
- 1/4 cup no-sugar-added creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons coconut nectar
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon natural sriracha sauce
- 1 cup finely diced veggies of choice (“confetti”), such as red bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted black or white sesame seeds
- Fresh cilantro for garnish (optional)
- In a large saucepan, prepare the noodles per package directions in salted water.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan over medium heat, whisk together the peanut butter, coconut aminos, coconut nectar, vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, and sriracha until the sauce is well combined and simmering.
- Drain the noodles, reserving 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid. Add the drained noodles back into the dry large saucepan.
- Add the 1/4 cup cooking liquid to the sauce in the medium saucepan and whisk to combine. Pour the sauce over the noodles and toss to coat.
- Transfer the saucy noodles to a serving bowl or individual bowls and sprinkle with the raw veggies (“confetti”) and sesame seeds. Garnish with cilantro, if desired, and serve.
Per serving: 390 calories, 13g total fat, 2g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 0mg cholesterol, 390mg sodium, 60g total carbohydrate, 3g dietary fiber, 12g total sugars includes 8g added sugars, 10g protein
- Serving Size: 1 cup