If you like “no-recipe-required” recipes, you’ll love this easy spring strawberry salad! All you need for measuring purposes is one clean hand! You can play with the concept with add-on’s if you wish, like cashew cheese, red onion, avocado, and fresh mint. You can follow this same “recipe” with other fruits too, like mangos, peaches, and grapes. Hope you enjoy this taste of the season. Happy spring (to be)!
easy spring strawberry salad
Yield: 1 serving
Serving size: 1 salad
- 2 big handfuls fresh baby arugula
- 1 handful strawberries (ideally organic), stems removed and halved
- 1 small handful sliced natural almonds, pan-toasted
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Strawberry Vinaigrette to taste (see below)
- Arrange arugula and strawberries on a salad plate.
- Sprinkle with almonds and (lots of!) black pepper.
- Drizzle with dressing as desired.
Blend equal parts strawberries, extra-virgin olive oil, and white balsamic vinegar, along with pinches of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Adjust ingredients to taste.