- 6 large seedless grapes, any color
- 3 ounces plain plant-based goat or other soft treenut cheese, such as Treeline dairy-free goat cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup coating(s) of choice, such as chopped fresh herbs, chopped nuts, or seeds
- Sea salt, to taste (optional)
- 6 appetizer-sized bamboo picks
- Wash and fully dry the grapes. One by one, form the plant-based goat cheese around each grape using your (clean!) hands. Then freeze for 5 minutes to slightly firm up.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper, to taste. Roll each “cheese” ball in the herbs, nut and/or seed coating of choice. Add a pinch of sea salt, if desired.
- Insert bamboo picks and enjoy as pops. Or skip the picks and serve as truffles. Keep cool until ready to serve.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: International, Mediterranean
- Diet: Vegan
- Serving Size: 3 pops (or truffles)
- Calories: 190
- Sugar: 3g includes 0g added sugars
- Sodium: 180mg
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: plant-based appetizer, plant-based app, plant-based hors d'oeuvres, plant-based snack, grapes, plant-based goat cheese, party app