I’ve got a cool new salad for you … a Peach Melba-Inspired Salad, that is! It’s kind of like a savory interpretation of peach melba, which is a classic dessert featuring peaches, raspberry sauce, and vanilla ice cream.
- 1/3 cup (80 milliliters) Karuna JOY-D Whole Plant Juice
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup (80 milliliters) extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces (225 grams) fresh spring mix
- 2 small fresh organic peaches, seeds removed, sliced
- 1 handful (about 1/4 cup packed) small fresh mint leaves
- 6 ounces (170 grams) soft treenut cheese, rolled into about 12 balls
- 1 (6-ounce/170-grams) container fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup (30 grams) sliced natural almonds, pan-toasted
- Add the JOY-D Whole Plant Juice, vinegar, salt, pepper, and olive oil to a jar; shake well.
- On a large rimmed platter, arrange the spring mix, peach slices, mint leaves, “cheese” balls, and raspberries.
- Drizzle the salad with desired amount of the peachy vinaigrette, sprinkle with almonds, and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 2/3 cups
- Calories: 260
- Sugar: 6g includes 0g added sugars
- Sodium: 240mg
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: salad, summer salad, plant-based salad, mykaruna, WholePlant, wellness beverages, peach, peach melba