- 2 cups Avocado Anything Dip (see HERE; use 2x recipe) or pureed guacamole
- 1 habanero or other small hot pepper, extra-thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons pomegranate arils
- 3 tablespoons salted roasted pistachios, whole or chopped
- 1 small handful fresh cilantro leaves
- Spread the avocado dip onto a cutting board or platter by dolloping it using a large spoon and then spreading it using the tip of that spoon (ideally a pointy-ish one)!
- Sprinkle with the habanero, pomegranate arils, pistachios, and cilantro.
- Serve as desired, such as with organic tortilla chips or fresh tortillas.
Scoop up this dip with whatever you wish. Tortilla chips or tortillas are great. But also think sweet potato fries, plant-based sausage or meatballs on bamboo picks, grilled “cheese” minis, seeded crackers, or just crusty baguette slices.
- Category: Appetizer, Snack
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Mexican
- Diet: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1/4 rounded cup
- Calories: 90
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 120mg
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: avocado board, creamy avocado board, avocadoboard, butter board, butterboard, avocado, plant-based, plant-based appetizer, plant-based hack